Friday, October 31, 2014

with my BOYS in BOLIVIA

I've been here 2 days and it is so surreal.  I remember the street, stores and most importantly all the friends here in the Congregation  but its as if I'm dreaming.  The city has not changed one bit, the mountains are still so beautiful.  Maybe I've changed in 2 years. I have spent two years hoping , wishing, praying to come back but I didn't realize how much I'd miss my dear friends in the States.
So to all my dear  girl friends that have made the past 2 years memorable and amazing..THANK YOU!

When we arrived here Tuesday morning, walking across the tarmac I heard screaming and shouting" Hulings we love you.  There in the waiting area was several of our dear friends waiting on us.  My tears flowed.  Then when we arrived to our apartment, all our used   furniture  we had purchased from need greater here in Bolivia was neatly arranged in our apartment. Originally when we had left in 2012 I had gave several of the dear  sisters my favorite kitchen items, when I opened the kitchen cabinets all my things were neatly arranged. I cried my eyes out. I told them they were gifts but they insisted that  now they were gifts from them.  They thanked me for keeping my word and returning. I've been reminded once again how  truly beautiful Jehovah's Organization is.

Hope you like my first photo out with my boys.



5 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful! Jehovah's organization is truly precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspire me and amaze me! I thank Jah that you love me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too. I thank Jehovah too that we have 25 years together serving him with our beautiful children.

      Delete